Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wish List.....

1. I want world peace (yes its cheesy but a fact).
2. I want for AIDS to disappear, along with cancer, leukemia, malaria...you get my drift.
3. I want for people to stop creating new viruses....TO: Pharmaceutical Companies, you cannot dominate in a world where no-one is alive.Understood?
4. I want the terrorists who govern us to step down and the terrorists who "fight" for the "greater good" to understand that you don't achieve the greater good by killing innocent bystanders. 
5. I want to travel on a rainbow and end up in a pot of gold......and yes I believe in leprechauns. I also believe in Santa, unicorns, the Loch Ness, ToothFairy, any Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Happily Ever Afters. 
6. I want to travel to space and come back safe....I wouldn't mind discovering extraterrestrial life.
7. I want to be an F.B.I agent.....But the James Bond kind, never get killed and always in style.
8. I want to win an Oscar. And yes I will thank my mother.
9. I want to travel the world...Not necessarily in 80 days.
10. I want to invent a time machine. Better yet, since I am not that good in physics, someone else can invent it and I get to travel with it......First stop....the 70s.
11. I want to experience the kind of love that you read in Jane Austen's books.
12. I want to see a ghost....Any ghost would do.
13. I want to know what I was in my past lives....and what will I be.I am pretty sure at some point I was either a fly or a donkey. And I was definitely a slave or something. I've got the felling of unfairness very strong in me.
14. I want to have special powers, like in HEROES or all these Comics I grew up with.
15. I want to discover an ancient civilization. I don't even know if there is anything left to discover.
16. I want the Atlantis to exists.
17. Also mermaids, were-wolfs, witches and vampires.
18. I want life to be a musical.
19. I want people to start criticizing themselves first and then start looking at others.
20. I want to break a heart (not literally). Mine's been broken before. My turn now.
21. I want to meet Nelson Mandela, Stevie Wonder, Hans Solo, Gandalf the White, Mr. Darcy, Sherlock Holmes, Yoda, Darth Vader, James T. Kirk, Jake Gyllenhaal (lets face it he's dreamy), God...and probably many more that I can't remember right now.
22. I want to work in a film production company....preferably Jerry Bruckheimer Films.
23. I want to have 4 kids. 2 will be mine, the other 2 adopted. And all of my kids will have two names, I'm weird like this.
24. I want to make the people that love me and care for me proud. But mostly I want to make myself proud.
25. I want to learn how to fly a plane and how to "drive"a sailboat.
26. I want to be President of the United States of America and if that doesn't work I'll suffice in being the President of the World....mouahhahahahahahaha.
27. I want people to start thinking for themselves and not be ignorant.
28. I want money to grow on trees.
29. But...I want people to start living in a simpler way of life. Like I give you a chicken you give me flour. ;-)
30. I want to be part of history.
31. And I want to be remembered as something extraordinary......

What do YOU want?

xxxx

PS: My list is bigger but is 6:43 am and my caffeine dose is wearing off. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment