Friday, July 1, 2011

Breaking Down.....

This past two days have been critical for Greece and for the people here. The five-year austerity plan was voted by the parliament and difficult times are coming....So if you are a tourist please visit us, we need your dollars or your Yen or Yuan or even some of your Euros....
I will not claim I know everything there is to know about this plan. I have never been politically active-don't get me wrong I vote, I try that is..always choose the Environmentally friendly party- but I have never found a political party that can express my beliefs without trying to sell me bull* just so they can get a vote, so I will not try to be active in that part know. I find it wrong from my part and a joke. BUT, I have always been with the people, with those who have been struggling, not only know but the past 10 years. I have never liked the term politician because in my mind is synonim to liar, exploiter, cheat. And I am not just talking about Greek politicians, I am talking about every politician who has tried to take advantage of situations and get richer or avoid laws etc.
And yes I know, I shouldn't judge everyone and put them under the same spot but you see they've been doing exactly that to the people that have been protesting peacefully in downtown Athens. Just because some are stupid enough and they only want to destroy anothers property that doesn't mean that they should all be treated as animals and get beaten by the police force. Although, I know what I am about to say most of you will not like, but these police men that are facing all this protests are just scared and fed up. That's what I see at least. I DO NOT SUPPORT what they are doing. But some not all are just babies, others are just crazy and enjoy their power and most are just trying to get through like everyone else.
If we could just unite as people, as a country and face those who are trully to blame.....

I would like to apologize to those that I have offended...but like a friend told once we still have the right of free speech...so as long someones deprives of this freedom I will continue writing what I feel and think...

xxxxx

P.S: Sorry for any mistakes in my writing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment